Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Télécharger Six English Edition PDF Livre

Six English Edition


Book's Cover ofSix English Edition
ratingstar
3.9 stars of 5 from 141 Readers

Télécharger Six English Edition PDF Livre - I sell more than sex I sell experiences br My clients are women of taste and style with money to lavish on their most intimate fantasiesbr br The contract is clear Absolute confidentiality No limits 100 satisfaction guaranteedbr I take them to that place in the halflight where pleasure blurs with pain and sex becomes so much more Beautiful filth sweet and dirty and so fucking delicious They take it all and always come back for more br br Im in it for the money and maybe the pleasure toobr I dont do emotional involvement Ever Im a professional and this is businessbr br Until she walks in br Client number SIXbr And things get really fucking complicatedbr br ADVISORY contains graphic depictions of kink fetsih and BDSM br br ABOUT THE AUTHORbr James Crow lives in the UK in a redbrick mansion where the walls are tall the basements deep and where secrets aplenty are just waiting to be told Watch this spacebr

Download Read Online

Details of Six English Edition

Book's TitleSix English Edition
AuthorJames Crow
CategorySubjects
TagsEnglish, Edition
Customer's Rating3.9 stars of 5 from 141 Readers
Filenamesix-english-edition.pdf
Filesize20.84 MB (current server's speed is 28.06 Mbps

[has_similar]

Besides Six English Edition, James Crow also write another book such as similarlist2

[/has_similar]

0 comments:

Post a Comment